Superintendent's Council 2016-17
The Sonoma County SELPA Superintendents' Council is composed of representatives from eight regions of Sonoma County. The Superintendents' Council's duties include:
- Selection and annual evaluation of the SELPA Administrator
- Designation of participants for Steering and Finance Committees
- Establishment and promotion of a Community Advisory Committee
- Establishment of the number and type of SELPA office staff employed for SELPA-wide services
- Review, approve, and monitor all budgets assigned to the SELPA
- Provide leadership to the SELPA regarding the development, revision, implementation and review of the Local Plan
- Review, approve, and monitor the allocation of special education funds to local education agencies
- Approval of all SELPA policies, standards and guidelines
Meetings are held on the first Monday of the month, from 8:00-10:00am, at the Santa Rosa City Schools Board Room. Meeting dates and times are subject to change. Please contact the SELPA office at (707) 524-2752 with inquiries.
To access agendas and minutes for Council meetings, visit Agenda Online.